Versiqui is the premier Regulatory Compliance Bureau that strives to achieve regulatory results that exceed expectations through;
Our commitment to our clients:
Adding maximum value to their contract potential. Handling complex and sophisticated matters locally, nationally and internationally. Being accessible, efficient, responsive and technologically sophisticated.
Our commitment to our communities:
Providing extensive and worthy regulatory public services. Promoting active involvement and leadership on the part of our bureau and ourselves.
Our commitment to ourselves:
Sustaining an enriching environment through diversity and teamwork. Striving to improve while celebrating our accomplishments. Assuring career opportunities by sustaining growth and financial strength.
Our People and Culture
We fuse technology with aptitude and experience. Our people are what make our company what it is. From our Compliance Officers, Special Investigators, to our Compliance Support Teams. Everyone is involved in the revolution of data purity and untangling Regulatory Compliance complexities. We are here for you, to support you, help you, educate your staff and mitigate the risks involved with Government Contracting.
We’re headquartered in Minneapolis, but our opportunities know no geographical boundaries. From Germany to German Town, our Regulatory Compliance Bureau is composed of the worlds most talented driven teams around the world.
- Senior SaaS Developer
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and build robust, compliant, software services for the platform.
- Develop high quality code to support the platform’s technical architecture and design.
- Participate and contribute to an effective software development lifecycle using Scrum and Agile.
- Incorporate behavior-driven testing practices into the software development process.
Support internal and external customers of the Compliance 4 Portal platform.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing software systems, including participation in software architectural design.
- Excellent development skills using C# and at least one scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years experience designing and developing RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API or similar web framework.
- Experience utilizing relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL in conjunction with Entity Framework or similar ORM.
- Experience utilizing at least one type of NoSQL data store such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or Redis.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Deep technical knowledge of web service development and distributed architectures.
- Knowledge or experience developing real time compliance API driven software, or other high-transaction volume systems.
- Experience working on highly available, fault-tolerant systems.
- Strong foundation in developing cloud-based solutions using platforms such as Heroku, Azure, or Amazon AWS.
- Knowledge/familiarity with big data processing using tools such as Hadoop.
- Experience in automating software installation and VM provisioning using tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience developing software using Java, Scala, or other JVM-based languages.
- Experience utilizing behavior-driven development tools such as SpecFlow, Cucumber, RSpec, etc.
- 5/yrs experience working with the above requirements or the ability to display proficiency and enthusiasm for developing the worlds most robust regulatory compliance tool.
- Compliance Officer (Alpha Team)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The position is intended to develop, implement, oversee and evaluate aspects of the corporate compliance program. GSA or federal procurement/contract administration experience highly preferred.
- Work hours prescribed by the Director of Corporate Compliance and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Coordination of compliance activities such as data collecting and analysis
- Create and Present Reports (annual, quarterly, and as requested)
- Conduct audits and investigations as needed
- Report on a regular basis the progress of compliance program implementations
- Participate in staff training and education regarding compliance activities
- Serve as a member of the Corporate Compliance team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Ethics and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Versiqui
Requirements -Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree highly preferred
- Three years of experience in federal procurement or contract administration
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competent computer skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to work within a team
- Belief in the mission and vision of Versiqui
- Compliance Investigator
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Review reports of suspected fraud, investigate questionable activity by performing public records searches, reviewing COO/MCO documentation for inconsistencies and make phone calls to collect information and evidence, writing of reports to be delivered to compliance officers.
- Identify fraudulent activity
- Identify tools to improve existing fraud detection and reporting processes.
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Make outbound calls to collect statements and corrective documentation.
- Answer phone calls to assist on possible fraud issues from other operational departments.
- Investigate suspicious activities routed from company employees.
- Provide superior customer service to customers through various contacts made during the course of work performed.
- Performing preliminary investigations and assist the Fraud Lead as needed.
- Assume additional duties as required by the Fraud Manager.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of investigative experience (federal contracting or contract administration)
- 2 years in Fraud, or in similar role requiring critical thinking and/or investigation
- 3+ years of customer service experience including telephone / call center preferably in GSA/Federal Procurement
- Must have a basic understanding of federal regulations regarding TAA compliance and reporting regulations.
- Analytical skills, requiring the ability to perform preliminary investigations
- Professional demeanor in dealing with internal and external customers is essential
- Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills –including writing cohesive reports
- Ability to work independently and without direction
- Capable of taking initiative and making difficult decisions
- Capable of prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Contractor Compliance Advocate
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Contractor Compliance Advocate is responsible for managing, protecting and growing revenue through the sale of products, services and content to prospects and existing customers.
As the Contractor Compliance Advocate your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
- Identifies and targets revenue/growth opportunities within an assigned territory/set of accounts; develops and implements a detailed strategic sales plan to demonstrate how to maximize those revenue opportunities
- Identifies key contacts and decision makers within a customer organization and develops strong relationships with those contacts
- Owns the relationship with the customer and is responsible for the overall health/status of the relationship
- Provides customer feedback to other parts of the organization (i.e. segment, product, marketing) regarding product or content issues
- Negotiates/renegotiates contracts
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of products, compliance and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differentiators and the Versiqui value proposition
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA required; JD preferred
- 3-5years of proven sales experience, preferably in a business to business environment
- Proven success negotiating contracts and closing business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to an executive-level audience
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to lift/carry laptop, IPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
- B2B Sales Experience: 3 years